Who we are
Beffective have been working in the Healthcare sector both Nationally and Internationally since 2012.
- We help organisations utilise the inherent talents of their workforce to execute on their strategies and deliver transformational changes that result in sustainable improvements in patient care.
- We support leaders to establish clarity, focus and accountability around critical strategic objectives.
- We believe that engaging teams to deliver changes in performance and develop an ability to maintain a focus on executing on their key priorities as two of the greatest opportunities that will affect the present-day healthcare environment.
- Our work supporting leaders to tap into their team’s talent and focus has evidenced measureable and sustainable changes in results.
- We believe in Doctors being leaders.
Beffective Consultants have many years’ experience of working within Healthcare globally. We bring a wealth of real-life case studies and practical solutions to our work, all designed to facilitate changes in behaviour of individuals, teams and organisations.
We enable greatness in organisations and help them to realise their potential within.
To help individuals and organisations to implement transformational change in leadership and performance that delivers safe, caring and sustainable patient focussed healthcare.
- Trust - We aim to build lasting beneficial relationships with our clients
- Responsible -We are relentless about delivering on our promise to you. Our success comes only with your success.
- Committed - We are passionate about our content and approach, and strive to be models of the principles and practices we teach.
- Personable - We are open, honest and approachable, embracing differences and treating everyone with respect
Meet our experienced leaders
Facilitator /Coach Director
I have been lucky enough to have worked with clinical and managerial leaders for many years to improve outcomes and performance with teams throughout the NHS.
Coach / Facilitator Director
I am committed to building long-term trusted relationships within the NHS in order to support teams and individuals to contribute more effectively to their team and to the organisation.
I am fascinated in the neuroscience of behaviour change, individual and group decision-making and language patterns associated with success in the public sector organisations.
Beffective is trusted by hundreds of healthcare organisations to deliver positive change.
This is the way forward to get Clinicians to engage in genuine healthcare leadershipConsultant Plastic Surgeon
Gave me tools I can use immediately. Great course, at last a course that can be applied to my environmentHead of Service Orthotics